One of the best feelings in the world is when you accidentally stumble upon a makeup product and you end up absolutely loving it. I did just this the other day, and I had to share a little review with you guys!
|Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Aria|
Points based system, each is worth 10 points for a total of 100 points.
– Coverage (Did it cover blemishes with one application?): 10/10
– Color (Was it true to color? Did it match skin tone?): 10/10
– Price (Was it too expensive? Was it cheap & good quality?): 7/10
– Durability (Does it last long? Will it hold up to sweaty situations, ex: exercise?): 10/10
– Ease of Use (Is it easy to use? Are the steps simple? Can anyone do it?): 10/10
– Duration of Application (Is the application time short?): 10/10
– Skin Sensitivity (Is it good for sensitive skin? Or does it cause breakouts, rashes, or does it burn?): 9/10 [It didn’t cause me to break out at all]
– Pigmentation (Is the color bright? Does it show up well?): 10/10
– Smell (Does it smell bad? Good?): 6/10
– Overall satisfaction with this product (Recommend to a friend?): 10/10
Total Score: 92/100. 92%!