I was just nominated to do this by Megan from Love, Megan Anne and I’m so excited! I decided to take part in this because I love doing posts like these! I love these kinds of posts because they allow me to share some facts about myself so you guys can get to know me better. I also get the chance to learn about other bloggers, which is super fun!
If you are nominated and want to take part, here are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 other questions
5. Let them know that you’ve nominated them
11 Facts About Me:
1. I’m allergic to mangoes.
2. I actually really love working out. It just feels so good!
3. I think pickles taste disgusting, but I’m obsessed with the smell of them!
4. I took Italian for 6 years; I can’t speak a word of it but I can understand, translate, and read it perfectly.
5. I plan to move to California, as cliche as that sounds.
6. My favorite animals are walruses, whales, and sloths.
7. I take extra long showers just so I can sing.
8. I had a “bad girl” phase in high school and I did a lot of stupid things due to it.
9. I always have room for dessert.
10. I’m not good at what I do, but I’m okay with that because I love what I do.
11. I try really hard to be a good person and treat people right, but I do have my limits and I have absolutely no problem telling people off or cutting them out of my life.
Here are the questions that I was asked:
1. What is it that you want to do with your life?
This has changed so many times in my life. I had plans to get my doctorate degree in neuropsychology once and I was going to school for it, but I dropped out due to financial reasons and never ended up going back.
However, right now I would just be really happy with a job that allows me to be creative but also challenges me. I would also really love to be my own boss one day!
2. Have you ever not done something because of your body?
There are tons of things I don’t do because of my body! I hate showing my stomach because I hate it, so I rarely wear crop tops. I hate my legs so wearing shorts is always a challenge for me. I’ve been trying really hard to love myself more though and I’ve been making myself step outside my comfort zone when it comes to how I dress.
3. Do you drink coffee and if so, how do you take it?
I hate coffee. I’ve tried it so many times and so many different ways and I still hate it.
4. What is something you want to gain from blogging? Fame, money, creative outlet, spotlight?
Honestly, I just really love blogging. I love having a place where I can write and do whatever I want. It definitely allows me to be creative, it challenges me, and I have so much fun doing it. I would love to hopefully be able to make some money from it one day, but only because I love doing it so much!
5. If you had to have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I’ve always wanted to be able to read people’s minds. Not only to find out what they think of me, but to also know what people are thinking about while going about their day. I have so many random thoughts every day, I wonder about other people’s thoughts too.
6. What is the hardest part about growing up?
The responsibilities. Obviously being responsible for paying bills and going to work but also being responsible for your actions. I feel like the older you get, the less you can excuse the stupid things you do.
Another hard part of growing up is realizing what the world is really like. You no longer perceive things like you did when you were young, and you start to see them for what they really are, which is kind of sad.
7. If you were given the opportunity to travel the entire world in a year, but you weren’t allowed to have technology, no cell phone, laptop, iPad, etc., would you do it?
I definitely would. I wouldn’t pass up the chance to travel the world and learn and experience so many new things just because I couldn’t use technology. I would just write letters to all the people who matter to me to keep in contact while traveling!
8. Why is your favorite color, your favorite color?
I’m actually not really sure. My favorite color is yellow and apparently it’s been my favorite since learning how to say it, even though I pronounced it “yay-yo”. I guess I like yellow because of how bright and happy of a color it is.
9. Do you want to give back to others, and if so, do you have any plans to do so?
Whenever I have the chance to, I give back to others. I’m constantly donating food and clothing and I’ve volunteered at food drives and fundraisers many times. I love helping others and I always try to do it as often as I can!
10. Cat or dog?
Neither, I’m not a very big dog or cat person. I prefer exotic pets. I have my two snakes and my bearded dragon and I love them so much! 🙂
11. What is your go to, all above all, perfume?
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto is my favorite perfume ever. It’s expensive but it smells so amazing! My bottle is almost empty and I have no idea what I’m going to do when I run out.
I nominate these beautiful ladies:
1. Jen (BeautyLifeMom)
2. Jay (Blissful Beauty Bird)
3. Ana (City Tinker)
4. Ashley (Pieces Of Ashley)
5. Jonia (Joniamac)
6. Mia (Confidently Curly)
7. Desire (Desire Chanteuse)
8. Rae (Rae Chic)
9. Char (Forged Opulence)
10. Alifya (Alifya Lifestyle)
11. Taylor (TaylorTalksxo)
11 Questions for the amazing people I nominate:
1. What would your perfect day be like?
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
3. What song’s lyrics feel as if they represent your life best?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. Do you prefer drugstore makeup or high end? Why?
6. If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would you pick and why?
7. What is one thing you hate about blogging?
8. Do you believe in horoscopes?
9. If you could eliminate one task from your life, what would it be?
10. What is one product you couldn’t live without?
11. What made you decide to start blogging?
Thank you so much for nominating me Megan! This was challenging but so much fun to do! If you haven’t already, check out Megan’s blog and don’t forget to check her out on social media too! She’s super friendly and her blog is amazing!
Blog: Love, Megan Anne
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on all of my social media accounts to get updated on when I post next!